- 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display2 featuring Always-On and ProMotion
- Dynamic Island, a magical new way to interact with iPhone
- 48MP Main camera for up to 4x greater resolution
- Cinematic mode now in 4K Dolby Vision up to 30 fps
- Action mode for smooth, steady, handheld videos
- Vital safety technology—Crash Detection,1 calls for help when you can’t
- All-day battery life and up to 23 hours of video playback
- A16 Bionic, the ultimate smartphone chip. Superfast 5G cellular
- Industry-leading durability features with Ceramic Shield and water resistance
- iOS 16 offers even more ways to personalize, communicate, and share
Space Black, Silver, Gold, Deep Purple
As part of Apple’s efforts to reach carbon neutrality by 2030, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max do not include a power adapter or EarPods. Included in the box is a USB‑C to Lightning Cable that supports fast charging and is compatible with USB‑C power adapters and computer ports.
Warranty and Legal
- Apple One-Year Limited Warranty
- Legal: Emergency SOS uses a cellular connection or Wi-Fi calling.
- The display has rounded corners. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.06 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
- Data plan required. 5G is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/iphone/cellular.
- iPhone 14 is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
- Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.
- Accessories are sold separately.