FUJIFILM instax mini Evo
The instax mini Evo embodies a new generation of analog, combining a classic look with more ways to create:
- Film Dial: Use the dial to switch film effects
- Lens Dial: Use the dial to switch lens effects
- Print Lever: Pull the lever to print
100 Different Expressions
Use the lens and film dials in combination to express your creativity in 100 different ways. Set up and capture your unique shots using the LCD screen.
The mini Evo sparks ideas to unlock endless ways to express yourself!
- 10 Lens Effects: Set the light just how you want it with 10 different lens effects.
- 10 Film Effects: Express incredible nuance with 10 different film effects.
- App connectivity for simple use. Bluetooth compatible
- Send pictures from your Smartphone to the camera and print them out.
SAVE PRINTED IMAGES function
- Printed pictures can be saved as images with an instax frame on your Smartphone. Share your favorite shot on social media!
- Use your Smartphone as a remote control.
- Release the camera shutter using your Smartphone as a remote control.
High Print Quality
- There are 100 different and fun ways to express yourself and get high quality instax prints.
- Change how you express yourself in every image!
- “instax-Natural Mode” for conventional image quality and “instax-Rich Mode” for vibrant colors.
1. Camera Function
Image sensor: 1/5-inch CMOS with primary color filter
Number of recorded pixels: 2560 x 1920
Storage media: Internal memory, microSD/microSDHC memory card
Storage capacity: Approximately 45 images in internal memory,
approximately 850 images per 1 GB in microSD/microSDHC memory card
Recording method: DCF compliant Exif Ver 2.3
Focus distance: f = 28 mm (35-mm film equivalent)
Auto focus: Single AF (with AF Illuminator)
Shooting distance: 10 cm to ∞
Shutter speed: 1/4 second to 1/8000 second (automatic switching)
Shooting sensitivity: ISO100 to 1600 (automatic switching)
Exposure control: Program AE
Exposure compensation: −2.0 EV to +2.0 EV (1/3 EV step)
Metering method: TTL 256 split metering, multi metering
White balance: Auto, Fine, Shade, Fluorescent 1, Fluorescent 2, Fluorescent 3, Incandescent
Flash: Auto flash / Forced flash / Suppressed
flash. Shooting range with flash: Approximately 50 cm to 1.5 m
Self-timer: Approximately 2 seconds / approximately 10 seconds
Image effects: 10 lens effects, 10 film effects. Total of 100 effects by multiplying above
2. Print function
Exposure Print pixel count
- 1600 x 600 dots
- (800 x 600 dots when printed from smartphone app)
- 25 dots / mm x 12.5 dots/ mm
- (635 x 318 dpi, 40 x 80 μm dot pitch)
- 12.5 dots / mm when printed from smartphone app
- (318 dpi, 80 μm dot pitch)
- Standard compliance: Bluetooth Ver. 4.2 (BLE)
- RGB gradation of 256 colors
Printable image format:
- JPEG images taken with this unit
Print output time
- Approximately 16 seconds. Plus 7 seconds when printed using instax-Rich Mode immediately after startup.
- Images in the internal memory and images in the memory card can be printed
- Reprint is possible for images stored in print history (up to 50)
Smartphone app linked functions:
- Smartphone image print function, remote shooting function, printed image transfer function, firmware upgrade function
- 3.0-inch TFT color LCD screen
- Pixel count: Approximately 460,000 dots
- Micro USB Micro-B (for charging only)
- Lithium ion battery (internal type: not removable)
Possible number of printed images
- Approximately 100 (from full charge)
- * The number of prints depends on the usage conditions.
- Approximately 2 to 3 hours
- * Charging time depends on the temperature.
Main unit dimensions:
- 87 mm x 122.9 mm x 36 mm (excluding projecting parts)
Main unit weight:
- Approximately 285 g
- Temperature: 5℃ to 40℃
- Humidity: 20% to 80% (no condensation)
- FUJIFILM instant film "instax mini" (sold separately)